Vikings Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply of Raguar

2 posters

Go down

Apply of Raguar Empty Apply of Raguar

Post by Raguar Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:37 pm

Since i got Declined for not being present at a Training in a Game War Thunder or World of Warships no one knews about that is was taking Place i will retry, this time with full Informations.
Im btw still Confused if we are planing to Play WoWs or WT ... or evan Both ....

InGameName: fadarkangel (WarThunder same like World of Warships)
Where are you from: Germany, Thuringia, Erfurt
Your experience with Planes: I tried Planes in Nacyfield, in War Thunder its good but not best i think
Your experience with Tanks: I play World of Tanks since many Years so my Tank Experience is propably better than my Planes Experience
What are the highest tiers achieved from each nation(list plane and tank tier): WT.: German, US T5´s Bomber (nearly all Types in the trees till this Tier) WoWs T4 US (BB / CA / DD) IJN T3
What game modes do you prefer/play most of the time: Total Destruction of everything .... since i can´t play in Groups because i didn´t found u guys out there i Playe normal Battles until i can train and Increase my Ability
How would you judge your own skill: I allways judge skill very hard, especially not mine but i would say that I´m able to fight an Enemy with all costs .... normaly anyone will fail, and problably i will fail evan more because I´m a Kraut .... ^^
Do you have Teamspeak 3+working headset? Yes i have
Why you wish to join us: Because i was a Viking in Navyfield and we just lost our Sights ....  I just miss u guys and i know that we was a good combination of every Skill Base player .... we fucked some Asses up just for fun ....

Here are some questions we have for you:

1:If you can choose between killing an opponent or saving a teammate what would you do and why?, If the kill would bring the Victory i would kill the Enemy, if our Team is outnumbered i would save my Teammate and fight back with him at my side.

2:Do you feel as a player that you play/compete at your highest level and why you think that?: I don´t get the inner Reason of this Question, I allways try to give my best, if i fail i Judge myself hard

3:What do you expect from a teammate when you are playing together? And what can he expect of you? He can expect that i will watch his Back as long as I´m able to, that i try to sneak around the enemy to fight his Back as long my Teammates keeps his front .... and in this point. I Expect tha same strategical Knowledge of my Teammate.
Rush and Die was rarely an Option ^^

4:Do you feel you can represent the clan at your best at all times either tournaments or public games?
I did over Years on NF and will continue it if I can ...

5:What do you expect from the clan?
Brotherhood of Muppets, nearly Braindead but Funny strong Colleagues ...  cherry

BTW I see many Declines because of Training .... The Training Time should gets posted in another Topic, since its Hard to find this small Information ... just for Info

Raguar

Back to top Go down

Apply of Raguar Empty Re: Apply of Raguar

Post by Johanschumann Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:11 am

Feel free to join us on ts,we are happy to answer all your questions should you have any.

ps:this application is for warthunder

Johanschumann

Back to top Go down

Post by Johanschumann Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:53 pm

Declined cause of being inactive. you welcome to join our ts if u have any questions

Johanschumann

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum