Vikings Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter of application

2 posters

Go down

Letter of application Empty Letter of application

Post by parkpark Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:57 pm

Dear Carl
My Name is parky (The Grindmonkey), I am 23 Years old and I have had a meaningful practical experience in grinding. I have extensive knowledge of flaming and in finding the responsible for the failure of my team. I feel these skills would allow me to perform effectively in this clan.

I am currently in the Ferkel clan, but I quit cause of economical reasons. As you can see in the enclosed resume, I have a very strong background in gameing combined with over five years of flaming experience.  My fascination for the Vikings clan stem from young, I doing such things like playing naked and complainig about my teammates.

I am exited about the idea of playing for such a retarded clan. I will be on Teamspek the next two days and would love to have the oppertunity to speak with you at that time. Should you need additional information, please call me at +41 800 666666. I look forward to hearing from you

Thank you for considering my application.

Sincerely,

parkpark

parkpark

Back to top Go down

Letter of application Empty Re: Letter of application

Post by Johanschumann Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:18 pm

Accepted,welcome aboard mate

Johanschumann

Back to top Go down