Vikings Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where am I? I like Pudding....

2 posters

Go down

Where am I? I like Pudding.... Empty Where am I? I like Pudding....

Post by CryoWraith Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:20 pm

InGameName: CryoWraith
Where are you from: Britain
Your experience with Planes: Mid level - learning advanced techniques
Your experience with Tanks: Lower Mid Level - trying to master tank vs tank combat
What are the highest tiers achieved from each nation(list plane and tank tier):
America Plane:4 Tank:3
Germany Plane:3 Tank:3
Russia Plane:3 Tank:3
Britain Plane:3
Japan Plane:3
What game modes do you prefer/play most of the time: Realistic tanks/planes (which ever i feel like playing at that time)
How would you judge your own skill: Average and working hard to improve
Do you have Teamspeak 3+working headset? Yes
Why you wish to join us: For good times! And...bathing in the blood of my enemies

Here are some questions we have for you:

1:If you can choose between killing an opponent or saving a teammate what would you do and why? Save my teammate, it may be useful both in the fight longterm, and they may return the favour another time and save me.

2:Do you feel as a player that you play/compete at your highest level and why you think that? I always try and push myself to achieve the highest I can. Ok granted it can sometimes lead me to doom, but I learn a fair bit from it

3:What do you expect from a teammate when you are playing together? And what can he expect of you? I like to hear effective communication and situational awareness. And I hope that I can do the same for them

4:Do you feel you can represent the clan at your best at all times either tournaments or public games? I would like to hope that I can get the chance to try and prove myself, but for certain, I'll try my absolute best and learn what I can form each encounter

5:What do you expect from the clan? I expect a friendly environment that is both full of humour, and the capacity of passing on the knowledge of the experienced on to less experienced players. And overall, I hope to be able to contribute in my own way to help this clan improve, and for the clan to push me to improve further as a player in return.

Last edited by CryoWraith on Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updating Post)

CryoWraith

Back to top Go down

Where am I? I like Pudding.... Empty Re: Where am I? I like Pudding....

Post by Narfi Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:31 pm

Accepted, welcome to the vikings.

Narfi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum