Vikings Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steel Ocean Members Please Check in here

+6
maglethong
Poipoy
SneakyBastard
CenturioRomanus
Death Gun
Narfi
10 posters

Go down

Steel Ocean Members Please Check in here Empty Steel Ocean Members Please Check in here

Post by Narfi Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:52 pm

Let me know your ingame nick here and u shall be granted access to our Halls Smile

If u are not a member of our Steel Ocean Fleet yet, jump onto our TS and lets get to know each other Smile (Address: 85.236.107.21:9997)

Last edited by Narfi on Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Narfi

Back to top Go down

Steel Ocean Members Please Check in here Empty Re: Steel Ocean Members Please Check in here

Post by Death Gun Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:56 am

DeathGun

Death Gun

Back to top Go down

Steel Ocean Members Please Check in here Empty Re: Steel Ocean Members Please Check in here

Post by CenturioRomanus Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:56 pm

Centurio

CenturioRomanus

Back to top Go down

Post by Santhanas Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:05 pm

Santhanas
Santhanas
Santhanas

Back to top Go down

Steel Ocean Members Please Check in here Empty New Guy Checking In

Post by SneakyBastard Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:55 pm

88Sn8e8a8kyBa8st8a8r

Lol.... That is my in-game name... it is supposed to say SneakyBastard ... the number '8' key was stuck when I registered my username and I didn't notice it until it was too late...
SneakyBastard
SneakyBastard

Back to top Go down

Steel Ocean Members Please Check in here Empty Steel ocean app.

Post by dominator1026 Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:12 am

Dominator1026

dominator1026

Back to top Go down

Post by Poipoy Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:33 am

Poipoy =)

Poipoy

Back to top Go down

Steel Ocean Members Please Check in here Empty Application: Maglethong Spirr [steel Ocean]

Post by Maglethong Spirr Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:16 pm

I know this is the application form for Warthunder, but I'll treat it as a Steel Ocean one too

Admin wrote:InGameName:
Your experience with Planes:
Your experience with Tanks:
What are the highest tiers achieved from each nation(list plane and tank tier):
What game modes do you prefer/play most of the time:
How would you judge your own skill:
Do you have Teamspeak 3+working headset?
Why you wish to join us:

Here are some questions we have for you:

1:If you can choose between killing an opponent or saving a teammate what would you do and why?

2:Do you feel as a player that you play/compete at your highest level and why you think that?

3:What do you expect from a teammate when you are playing together? And what can he expect of you?

4:Do you feel you can represent the clan at your best at all times either tournaments or public games?

5:What do you expect from the clan?

InGameName: Maglethong Spirr
Where are you from: Brazil (GMT -2)
Your experience with Planes: Only Play Steel Ocean (intermediate Experience with CV's)
Highest tier Ships: V (CV), IV all other ships
What game modes do you prefer/play most of the time: Flag mode/night I find the best
How would you judge your own skill: Intermediate
Do you have Teamspeak 3+working headset? Yes (Earphones +notebook mic)
Why you wish to join us: Teaming up for fleet battles

1:If you can choose between killing an opponent or saving a teammate what would you do and why?
Depends. I'd rather kill an key opponent than save one of many scouts. But it could be our only scout then I'd probably rather help him. I try to judge what would give the team the most advantage.

2:Do you feel as a player that you play/compete at your highest level and why you think that?
Lets say I prefer to play with same/higher level players than me. Usually it's the fastest way to improve your skills. But I tend to play all tiers since some friends are at lower levels.

3:What do you expect from a teammate when you are playing together? And what can he expect of you?
Teamwork (Whatever that may mean in that current game), looking out for each other when possible and constructive feedback after the battle (wrongs and right should be sad without offenses and should be heard without feeling offended... Discussions at the end of a battle are a way to improve your tactics)

4:Do you feel you can represent the clan at your best at all times either tournaments or public games?
I'd rather say no before getting to know the clan's way of doing things. But yes, I'll give my best at all times.

5:What do you expect from the clan?
An interface to meed some friends, play matches with clan mates, do some quests only available for clan members and play more serious and challenging battles.

Maglethong Spirr

Back to top Go down

Post by maglethong Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:48 pm

o/

maglethong

Back to top Go down

Post by KejserDane Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:52 pm

KejserDane
steel ocean
yes please

KejserDane

Back to top Go down

Steel Ocean Members Please Check in here Empty WANNA SAIL no wanna fail...

Post by Buck Howland Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:25 am

Buck Howland, until recently a member of another fleet.  Sick and tired of their failure to attend fleet battles.

Put me in, coach!

InGameName:Buck Howland
Where are you from:Columbus, Ohio, USA
Your experience with Planes:nil
Your experience with Tanks:nil
What are the highest tiers achieved from each nation(list plane and tank tier):I have a tier 6 IJN
What game modes do you prefer/play most of the time:any
How would you judge your own skill: 65% awesome, 100% good sport
Do you have Teamspeak 3+working headset? yup
Why you wish to join us: wanna participate in fleet battles

1:If you can choose between killing an opponent or saving a teammate what would you do and why? Save a teammate, because your enemy will howl in anguish at the loss of kills...

2:Do you feel as a player that you play/compete at your highest level and why you think that? No, I have a wife and kids and a job, competition is fun but I'm not getting my sense of self-worth from a game.

3:What do you expect from a teammate when you are playing together? And what can he expect of you? Win together or lose together.

4:Do you feel you can represent the clan at your best at all times either tournaments or public games? Of course.

5:What do you expect from the clan? Eligibility for fleet battles, inclusion in discussion of tactics, and no trolls/teamkillers.

Last edited by Buck Howland on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : decided to add the questions/answers)

Buck Howland

Back to top Go down

Steel Ocean Members Please Check in here Empty join the fleet

Post by Smutje79 Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:53 pm

Hey there,

would be nice, if i could join your fleet. I´m an every day player, using mostly CA,DD,SS.
I´m really not a MVP in most matches, i just got fun and do my best Smile
I ain´t got a headset or TS3, i`m not so much into chatting.

good hunting, have fun

Smutje79

Smutje79

Back to top Go down

Post by Santhanas Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:49 pm

Smutje79 wrote:Hey there,

would be nice, if i could join your fleet. I´m an every day player, using mostly CA,DD,SS.
I´m really not a MVP in most matches, i just got fun and do my best Smile
I ain´t got a headset or TS3, i`m not so much into chatting.

good hunting, have fun

Smutje79

You dont have to be the best player on the server Smile What you need to be good we will teach you.
As for the TS it is a must for Vikings.
As you probably noticed we are not the biggest fleet in the game but we emphasize on teamwork.
Santhanas
Santhanas

Back to top Go down

Post by Snofflle Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:04 am

InGameName: Snoffle
Where are you from: norway
What are the highest tiers achieved from each nation: Tier 4 HC Jap, Battleship Ger.
What game modes do you prefer/play most of the time: Any.
How would you judge your own skill: Mediocre.
Do you have Teamspeak 3+working headset? aye.
Why you wish to join us: Looking for a fleet that wasn't obsessed with player stats and a nice community.

1:If you can choose between killing an opponent or saving a teammate what would you do and why? save most of the time, more of us there are better the chance we have at winning, but its not always the best tactical decision to save a friend but I find that most of the time it is.

2:Do you feel as a player that you play/compete at your highest level and why you think that? not always, I usually try to play at my best but this is just for fun.

3:What do you expect from a teammate when you are playing together? And what can he expect of you? good communication and teamwork to take down the enemy fleet.

4:Do you feel you can represent the clan at your best at all times either tournaments or public games? aye.

5:What do you expect from the clan? A friendly community and teamwork on a fleet wide level.

Snofflle

Back to top Go down

Post by AlThePal Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:37 pm

InGameName: AlThePal
Where are you from: New Jersey, USA
Your experience with Planes: I've played War Thunder and World of Warplanes
Your experience with Tanks: I've played World of Tanks, Armored Warfare
What are the highest tiers achieved from each nation(list plane and tank tier): Japan 6, USA 4
What game modes do you prefer/play most of the time: Any
How would you judge your own skill: Medium
Do you have Teamspeak 3+working headset? Yes
Why you wish to join us: I want to be part of a group where I can count on teammates to have my back and I can watch theirs. Playing without a fleet, you are basically on your own against teamkillers and afks, in addition to the enemy.

1:If you can choose between killing an opponent or saving a teammate what would you do and why? Saving a teammate, because then the two of us can kill the opponent together.

2:Do you feel as a player that you play/compete at your highest level and why you think that? I find that when I have a good group, we can do almost anything, but recently I've been very disappointed with the groups I've been playing with in random matches and I sometimes feel I'm on my own....so its harder when you're fighting 3-4 ships on your own and your team isn't helping or running away.

3:What do you expect from a teammate when you are playing together? And what can he expect of you? I expect them to have my back and I have theirs.....I mostly play destroyers, so I'm out their scouting and I hope that once I do, the heavies will have my back and not let me have to take on the enemy alone.

4:Do you feel you can represent the clan at your best at all times either tournaments or public games? I know how important a clan is and I am eager to work together to make the clan great.

5:What do you expect from the clan? I expect a group of mature players who i can plan in games with and know that we are working together to win, no as individuals but as a larger purpose. In a clan, you won't have to worry about people shooting at you because they think its funny or people sitting back getting XP while you do all the work.

AlThePal

Back to top Go down

Post by DronzZ Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:47 pm

InGameName:DronzZ
Where are you from:Belguim
Your experience with Planes: War Thunder
Your experience with Tanks: World of Tanks
What game modes do you prefer/play most of the time:
How would you judge your own skill: Decent
Do you have Teamspeak 3+working headset? Yes
Why you wish to join us: I played with you guys before on NF and you guys take fleet battles seriously

1:If you can choose between killing an opponent or saving a teammate what would you do and why? depends on how important the target/teammate is ill prob try to save my teammate.

2:Do you feel as a player that you play/compete at your highest level and why you think that? Yes, i will always listen to the leaders and keep myself focussed

3:What do you expect from a teammate when you are playing together? And what can he expect of you? i nice player that wont rage the hole time they can expect the same from me

4:Do you feel you can represent the clan at your best at all times either tournaments or public games? Yes

5:What do you expect from the clan? Teamwork and fun
DronzZ
DronzZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down