Vikings Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WT Application

2 posters

Go down

WT Application Empty WT Application

Post by QueenOfBattle Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:19 pm

InGameName: QueenOfBattle
Where are you from: Georgia USA
Your experience with Planes: Flew other flight sims but not in this game
Your experience with Tanks: Tier 3 in US and German. Tier 2 in UK
What are the highest tiers achieved from each nation(list plane and tank tier): US Tank Tier 3. Ger Tank Tier 3. UK Tank Tier 2. USSR Tier 1.
What game modes do you prefer/play most of the time: Arcade now as I am learning. Ultimately look to play realistic/sim predominantly.
How would you judge your own skill: Average
Do you have Teamspeak 3+working headset? Yes.
Why you wish to join us: Already in the Steel Ocean side of the house. Would like to continue working with fellow vikings in WT as well.

Here are some questions we have for you:

1:If you can choose between killing an opponent or saving a teammate what would you do and why? Killing an opponent should be saving a teammate as you should both be facing the same opponent and thus mutually supporting each other.

2:Do you feel as a player that you play/compete at your highest level and why you think that? I do and that is because my level is my ability presently. I look to squad play to increase my level. Iron sharpens Iron.

3:What do you expect from a teammate when you are playing together? And what can he expect of you? Mutual support and communication.

4:Do you feel you can represent the clan at your best at all times either tournaments or public games? Of course.

5:What do you expect from the clan? To learn from others and to increase the fun I have in game from not only participating in teamwork but also by winning more due to increased knowledge and teamwork.

QueenOfBattle

Back to top Go down

WT Application Empty Re: WT Application

Post by Admin Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:08 am

nice to see u intrested in it, as u could read, we have trainings on the sunday evening (19:00 CET) hope u can make it there.

Admin
Admin

https://vikings.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down