Vikings Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Thunder Viking clan application

2 posters

Go down

War Thunder Viking clan application Empty War Thunder Viking clan application

Post by SYNTH Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:48 am

InGameName: SYNTH (all caps)
Where are you from: Belgium
Your experience with Planes: Im still in the zone of figuring out the plane i can do best with and am casual with, Soo yhea im getting there.
Your experience with Tanks: I don't play alot of tank battles, here and there i play it sometimes but not alot.
What are the highest tiers achieved from each nation(list plane and tank tier): P-63A-5 from USA, right now i only play on the USE nation cause i wanne get a jet as fast as i can.
What game modes do you prefer/play most of the time: Arcade
How would you judge your own skill: Out of 10 i would give it a 7.6/10 i make some mistakes like everyone else does here and there.
Do you have Teamspeak 3+working headset? Yes i do.
Why you wish to join us: Cause i want some friends i can play with.

Here are some questions we have for you:

1:If you can choose between killing an opponent or saving a teammate what would you do and why? Saving a teammate, Because if you save ur teammate u kill one enemie then when ur done u go to the other plane you were gonne attack as of tho you should get 2 kills and save 1 life.

2:Do you feel as a player that you play/compete at your highest level and why you think that? I try my best to play as good as possibel but right now im getting in the zone of choosing a plane im good and comfterbel with. #BadEnglish

3:What do you expect from a teammate when you are playing together? And what can he expect of you? I expect that he will stay by my side as a wingmen and cover me if i get tailed my an enemie, He could expect of me alot of teamwork and alot of cover.

4:Do you feel you can represent the clan at your best at all times either tournaments or public games? I sure can.

5:What do you expect from the clan? Alot of fun time playing together, Friendlyness happynes and ASS KICKING!

Love yall..... bye lol!

SYNTH

Back to top Go down

War Thunder Viking clan application Empty Re: War Thunder Viking clan application

Post by Admin Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:43 pm

welcome. your welcome to join us on our teamspeak anytime and please be around for our sunday training and we will see how things go.

Admin
Admin

https://vikings.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down