Vikings Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Braindamaged applying!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Braindamaged applying!!!! Empty Braindamaged applying!!!!

Post by jimmyvn_be Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:15 pm

Welcome to Vikings;we are a highly competitive clan that participate in, and aim to win tournaments,clan vs clan action, and last but not least
our own clan related custom battles. All these things we do to improve you as a player and the clan as a team.Therefore we expect
people who are motivated to do all the things above. Should you do not feel comfortable with the above this might not
be the clan you are looking for.

I know, You just want to Apply and have some fun, but please understand that we need to know who we are inviting into our ranks. These questions are taken seriously since this is our first indication of you as a person, and we want to keep our community fun and a nice place for all involved.
We are all here to have fun playing War Thunder, and to assure that we hope to find people with the same mindset as our own.
So please bear with us and answer these few questions that allow us a little inside info as to who you are and why you are here.
----------------------------------------Copy paste and fill in the blanks------------------------------------

InGameName: Jerkinator1983

Where are you from: Land of Beer ( Belgium in case u are to drunk to know it )

Your experience with Planes: Fresh from FlightSchool

Your experience with Tanks: Does this game also include tanks, wtf how come i never knew this

What are the highest tiers achieved from each nation(list plane and tank tier):

* US - (T2) - P40e1
* USSR - (T2) - IL4
* USSR - (T3) - YAK3
* USSR - (T3) - YAK-9T
* USSR - (T3) - IL-2M Type3

What game modes do you prefer/play most of the time:

Dont really know, i usualy only press To battle
How would you judge your own skill:

Braindamaged Skilled with smartness

Do you have Teamspeak 3+working headset?

Yes, ever since my first time

Why you wish to join us:

Vikings without a braindamaged guy aint not the same

Here are some questions we have for you:

More questions!!!!

1:If you can choose between killing an opponent or saving a teammate what would you do and why?

Good question, if this teammate would be a person who is better then me i would do my uberbest to sacrifice myself and do a premature suicide hit and crash. But then again if it is called bomaye, i would shoot bomaye myself and take the kill from the opponent. Killing him is certainly a plus point for me.

2:Do you feel as a player that you play/compete at your highest level and why you think that?

Lol, Highest lvl, im still at lvl 1 after 10 years of gaming. Its me yourre talking off.

3:What do you expect from a teammate when you are playing together? And what can he expect of you?

From him, tell me what to do, i'm a good follower. He can expect from me totaly zero, nada, nothing. Lol only thing is a good laugh from seeing me chrashing on the tarmac.

4:Do you feel you can represent the clan at your best at all times either tournaments or public games?

Ill do my best, and i will be playing naked during public games, lets hope the police wont pick me up when i play on the meir in Antwerp

5:What do you expect from the clan?

Shits and giggles

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ofcourse you should also know a few things about us, wouldnt be fair if we only knew about you, wouldnt it? Smile
Alright lets start with a few Rules:
-We do not tolerate Cheats/Hacks/Bots or the use of harmful exploits.
-Mature, Friendly and respectful behavior is expected among each other and strangers.
-Do not hold a grudge against your fellow clanmember, work out your issues before they start to affect the rest of us.
-Take forum arguments to private messages, do not inflame public discussions with personal matters.
-During Battle, follow the Command Structure. Discussions can be done afterwards.

-We have a mandatory Training Session every Sunday from 19:00 CEST untill 21:30 CEST, This should be a time where you are in general able to play.

Should we accept your application, you will enter a Trial period of about 2 weeks, after which we need to decide if we fit together or not.

You are Welcome to join us anytime on our Teamspeak server: 85.236.107.21:9997 Pass: fleet
jimmyvn_be
jimmyvn_be

Back to top Go down

Braindamaged applying!!!! Empty Re: Braindamaged applying!!!!

Post by Narfi Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:45 pm

it saddens me that u never showed up for the trainings or even visted the TS (while i was there atleast, i know u talked with johan)

Im sorry but declined.

Narfi

Back to top Go down