Vikings Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applying for war thunder

2 posters

Go down

Applying for war thunder Empty Applying for war thunder

Post by eron67 Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:06 pm

InGameName: eron67

Where are you from: Norway (Vikingw)

Your experience with Planes: nothing (played for like 2 years japan didn't get far at all so I gave up at tier 3)

Your experience with Tanks: played for about 2 months still I rek ass sauce, I'm at tier 3 but I'm about to research tier 4

What are the highest tiers achieved from each nation(list plane and tank tier): America: tier 1 tank and plane Germany: tier 1 plane and tank Russia: tier 1 plane tier 3 tank Japan: tier 3 planes and tier 0 tanks "lel"

What game modes do you prefer/play most of the time: I love playing tank realistic but mah friends aren't really that competitive or that sort of team player I guess

How would you judge your own skill: for my own tier I'd rate myself high, I usually have a good k/d still working on my realistic k/d though as it isn't perfect every time

Do you have Teamspeak 3+working headset?: I do have TeamSpeak 3 client and my headset is working perfectly fine

1:If you can choose between killing an opponent or saving a teammate what would you do and why?
I would save the teammate by dragging him out or by killing the enemy as he can then again kill other enemies or provide backup for us when we need it

2:Do you feel as a player that you play/compete at your highest level and why you think that?
i always go the direction of winning the game and if a teamate fails at something i'd rather not yell at him as it's just gna make the situation worse

3:What do you expect from a teammate when you are playing together? And what can he expect of you?
I expect him to pull me out when i can't move and i'm in enemy sight and that he knows when he must cap.
he can expect those two from me atleast.

4:Do you feel you can represent the clan at your best at all times either tournaments or public games?
deppends on how much attention i get, in arcade atleast i end up on top almost every game so that might give some attention but idk about realistic and tournaments, if i have teamates beside i bet we could do a great job at that

5:What do you expect from the clan?
i expect active and experienced players ready to join a game and have some fun!

eron67

Back to top Go down

Applying for war thunder Empty Re: Applying for war thunder

Post by Admin Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:43 pm

welcome. your welcome to join us on our teamspeak anytime and please be around for our sunday training and we will see how things go.

Admin
Admin

https://vikings.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by eron67 Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:26 pm

Admin wrote:welcome.  your welcome to join us on our teamspeak anytime and please be around for our sunday training and we will see how things go.

Whats the teamspeak and how do i join the sunday training?

eron67

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down